As the saying goes… a beautiful appearance will last a few decades, but a beautiful personality will last a lifetime and we at “RISE-UP.CO.IN” are on the unexpected path of achieving the milestone by bringing well researched articles on day to day life experiences, character building, motivational talks and what not with a perspective of bringing a positive change in the society. For this same reason, we invite Writers/Authors for submitting their valued scripts for publication with us.
Share your write-up’s on your favorite topics which have been eluding you for long. Our mission is to provide enthusiast like you with a platform with all the possible resources available online to put forth your ideas and working at the most convenient time setting aside your own hours.
Through us, the value of your work and the persistence pays off by our built-in audience and an established track record that can help your credibility as a writer and the overwhelming exposure you get to build your brand just by contributing little efforts and commitment towards work. Each article focuses on a fixed topic that makes it a lead story. We endeavor to provide deeply researched and detailed account of all the articles covered before it gets published. It also purports to serve as a reference material, useful for researchers, scholars, journalists, policy makers, academicians, students and anyone interested in the given subject.
Content Writers will write on topics that are more specialized and should be human centric, informative and actionable content that users want to read, sharing practical examples are important. After reading the article, our readers should not only have gained new insights and ideas, but also know how to actually implement these insights and ideas in day to day practices. You may also put a link to your website in the “About the Author” section in the article. We believe that implementing these practices will enhance trust and support among community and a continued development over the period of time.
Content Writers go through an evaluation program, in which they submit writing samples to RISE-UP’s Editor and create a sample site. The topic can be anything from health care and parenting issues to science & technology, gadgets, mobiles and vice versa, but more emphasis is given on Motivational, Education and Career building topics that helps individual to come out of stress, anxieties and suicidal tendencies which is the need of the hour and we encourage and request Contributors to do so. If you have a great advice to share with our readers to motivate them to succeed, then we are looking to feature at first go.
As a token of appreciation, all our Contributors will be rewarded for their valuable write-ups made to us. Since being a startup company, we intend to limit our resources and are more determined to focus on team building and running of our website. But we believe in sharing the revenue equally and wish to pay all our writers for their efforts and for the valuable contributions.
We work with writers from all over the world. If you’re interested in writing for us, please make sure to have read our Guidelines and Terms of Service (ToS) Policies.
Here are a few of our Guidelines:
- Motivation and success is our focus. We like articles that fit within the self development genre: Motivation, Success, Inspiration, Spirituality, and Life. We also like articles about Startups/business and Entrepreneurship.
- We like our articles to be informative, interesting, a little personal but not too personal, and positive. We want to help our readers grow and feel inspired. So using long quotes and speeches for the bulk of your point or information is acceptable.
- Please make sure your article is between 1200 to max 1800 words with a clear and concise article that deliver huge impact.
- Please limit the formatting of your article when submitting. Plain text is preferred.
- Make your article interesting and easier to follow by including subheadings to break up content. Single sentence lines are not what we are looking for. Make sure to submit your article in paragraph format. Short paragraphs make the article easier to read. If you need an example, have a look at any article on our website and you will see how we like to format our content.
- Using images are not required but is recommended. Our formatting team usually chooses what image to put as the featured image of an article. However if you want to submit a featured image with your article, please attach it to the email. We may or may not use the image you submit with the article, that will be up to our editors.
- We recommend adding other internal links (no more than four) to existing articles on “RISE-UP” if and whenever possible.
- We do not promote guest contributors websites, products, or services in the body of the article. Our focus is to provide our readers with practical advice, not for us to promote your products and services. We do allow you to provide 1-2 links within the body of the article to articles you have written for other websites. Just make sure they are the articles you have written, not to your eBook or mastermind class. The links will be reviewed and if the editors feel the links are not relevant or don’t belong, they do have the right to remove them. Links that you submit in your article are not guaranteed to be in there when we publish it.
If the editor feels there is a better article that should be linked, they will change it. Keep this in mind.
- Our readers want originality. We will not accept already published content. Whether it has been published on your own personal blog, social media platforms, or with another publication, we will not consider it.
- We do not accept articles submitted in PDF or HTML. Please submit articles in the body of the email or preferably in Google docs. Google docs are the easiest and quickest way to have your article reviewed. Please make sure to read and understand our guidelines before submitting. If you don’t submit your article in the way that we have requested from the information above, we will ask you to resubmit it when it is up to our standards. This will save our editors and our contributor’s valuable time.
If you have read our guidelines and are ready to submit your article to RISE-UP then please send the following:
- Short paragraph for your author bio with your first and last name and a photo. We allow you to provide two links of your choice in your bio. It can be a link to your website and your eBook. It can be a link to your website and one social media page. It’s up to you. You get to choose what two links you think are most important to you.
- Completed final draft of your article with a unique working title. Remember, the title is the first thing that catches the reader’s eye. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting.
Please send in your articles to riseupat2018 [ at ] gmail.com with all of the above information in the body of the email or preferably in a Google doc.
Terms of Service:
- You should be the original owner of each and every article you submit to this site.
- You will not be paid for submitting your articles. RISE-UP may award you on its sole discretion and it’s final.
- RISE-UP may at anytime translate your articles to various languages and its affiliate sites.
- RISE-UP reserves all rights for approving, altering/editing or deleting your articles wherever necessary.
- RISE-UP reserves all rights for completely deleting your account, banning your account or anything without giving any reasons.
- All the articles are copyrighted by their respective authors. Thus you must respect the copyright of each author whose articles you wish to publish. This includes but is not limited to (a) Resource Box (b) Any links provided by the author- all these links must remain intact and not altered in any way.
- You must not change, edit, or reword any part of any article not written by you.
- You must agree to keep hyperlinks “live” and FOLLOW links so that users can click on said link and be taken to its destination.
- You agree to, never use any articles obtained from RISE-UP in any form of spam or unsolicited mail.
- You agree; not to publish any articles on sites that contain hate, racist, warez, porn, or any other illegal material.
- You agree; never to sell any article obtained from RISE-UP without written consent from the author. This includes selling articles individually or in a compilation.
- You agree; that RISE-UP reserves the right to place your email ID, photo and your profile with each article submitted by you for publication.
a) You acknowledge and agree that RISE-UP owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the RISE-UP platform, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the RISE-UP platform (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist)
b) You agree that nothing in the Terms of Service gives you a right to use any of RISE-UP’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
c) RISE-UP acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under these Terms of Service in or to any Content that you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, the services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that Content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that RISE-UP has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
d) You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the RISE-UP’s platform.
e) You agree that in using the RISE-UP’s platform, you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized User of such marks, names or logos.
f) You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material; and (b) that you are at least 18 (Eighteen) years old.
g) You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless to RISE-UP, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you or any user of your account of this conformity or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants.
h) You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. RISE-UP reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
Dos & Don’ts:
1. Your article should have proper English, which includes proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, Capitalization and sentence structure.
2. Your article should not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or Contain Unattributed Content to which the Author does not have exclusive Rights.
3. Your article should not be written as a Press Release, News Article or be Time sensitive.
4. Your article should not contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the Article Title, Body, or Summary.
5. Your article should not contain Negative Content towards any Product, Individual, Group or RISE-UP.
6. Your article should not contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
7. Your article should not contain rehash Content, or Material overly similar to your prior submissions.
8. Your article should not be formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or other correspondence.
9. Your article should not posses or contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or anything that would create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.